The Marketing Communications Manager will work collaboratively to further develop and manage the execution of all aspects of the marketing and communications plan with a small team of specialists. This newly created role offers the opportunity to make an impact in an organization that is committed to learning and development for its members and its employees.
If you love to learn, this is a challenging, multifaceted role in which you’ll be called upon to be both a leader and a doer. It requires both big picture thinking and attention to detail. Functional responsibility includes: brand development and awareness, media relations, digital and social marketing, corporate partnership and sponsorship programs, lead generation, events, corporate collateral, web site and all other marketing communications activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively plan, create, execute, and measure high-impact traditional and digital/social marketing communications programs to meet organizational goals.
- Provide leadership, guidance and staff development to the marketing and communications team members.
- Develop messaging and core content in support of marketing tools, high-impact marketing assets, member and partner facing communications, enablement materials, videos, etc.
- Working with senior leadership, support and coordinate member/industry outreach and develop integrated marketing communications programs that support the acquisition of new members.
- Take the lead role in national media relations initiatives (online and traditional) including preparation and editing of media materials such as press releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, key messages, media pitches, stories, etc.; identify synergies with, and expand the use of online media.
- Develop and manage the annual marketing communications budget and coordinate with internal departments and external agencies as required.