NATIONAL Public Relations, Canada's largest public relations firm, has an immediate opening in its Vancouver office.
NATIONAL’s services include strategic communications planning, public affairs, media relations and media training, corporate communications, issues and crisis management, and stakeholder and community relations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant to join our Vancouver office. As a Consultant, you enjoy working independently and in project teams. You have well-honed skills in mainstream and social media relations, event management and community relations, with strong writing skills and a network of contacts in the media. You thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, creative and dynamic work environment.
· Day-to-day manager for client accounts, from project definition to budget development and through to account management, ensuring
timely delivery of client assignments
· Manage complex projects and programs
· Client relationships, including interfacing with clients, attending and contributing to client meetings
· Identify challenges and propose solutions to address any client service problems that may arise
· Development of and leading tactical execution of communications programs, including events
· Manage relationships with suppliers and partners · Write communications plans, news releases, articles, speeches etc.
· Conduct all forms of media pitches and follow–up calls
· Plan events and programs and ensure their successful implementation