The opportunity to make a difference!
Would you like the opportunity to help shape the Canadian communications function for one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting firms?
This role offers just that. Reporting to the Business Development & Marketing Manager, Canada, your objective is to build the profile of GHD and our key people.
Based in Markham, this is a new position that will give the right person exposure to a variety of communication channels.
The successful candidate will share our Business Development & Marketing team’s enthusiasm
for a targeted and high impact campaigns, having strong relationships internally and working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Implementation of GHD in Canada’s communications strategy
• Event communications – event promotion and collateral
• Content originate, edit and maintain Canadian content on GHD’s website
• Coordinate and assist with the organization of events
• Develop content for internal and external newsletters
• Video scripts
• Organize photoshoots
• Media releases and articles
• Prepare award submissions
• Develop and edit thought-leadership papers
• Editing of technical reports and proposals
• Speech writing
• Coaching employees to build writing capability internally
GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies with more than
6500 people across five continents. Wholly-owned by its people, GHD serves clients in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In Canada, GHD has more than 250 people across three offices located in Whitby, Markham and Mississauga.
We operate locally, drawing on a global network of talented professionals. Our core values
of teamwork, respect and integrity help create enduring relationships that deliver exceptional results.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and offer competitive salary
packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.