Revera is seeking an experienced Communications Manager with a passion for employee communications and demonstrated ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The manager will be chiefly responsible for internal communications across the organization, but will also support PR, social media and issues management.
Working closely with other members of the Communications and Marketing team, as well as other functional departments and lines of business, this position will act as a strategic partner, providing communications advice and counsel on a wide range of key matters.
- Execute Revera’s company-wide internal communications plan, which includes key CEO communications, as well as provide communications support to Revera’s four lines of business
- Help manage organizational change by developing and executing communication plans in support of key corporate initiatives (e.g. Annual Employee Survey)
- Prepare presentation decks, speaking notes, key messages, toolkits, video scripts, quarterly updates and organizational announcements
- Manage communications for town halls, leadership symposiums and key company events
- Develop content for digital distribution on the intranet and external website
- Develop and maintain exceptional working relationships with teams and leaders across the organization, responding to their needs and balancing them with organizational priorities and internal resources
- Establish metrics and measure communication effectiveness for key internal programs
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please send us your application online by visiting our website.