CPRS/CNW Student Award of Excellence
Established jointly by CPRS and CNW Group this award recognizes student excellence in the PR field. Eligible students must be currently enrolled in their final year (or equivalent) of a recognized, full-time PR program, instructed in a Canadian post-secondary institute. Students must be studying at an undergraduate, diploma or certificate level. Proof of enrollment must accompany the entry form. Program coordinators or instructors nominate candidates, submitting a 300-500 word summary of how the nominee met the following criteria:
- clear understanding and application of the principles of PR theory
- demonstrates professionalism
- leadership in scholastic activities
- committed to pursuing a career in PR and demonstrates an ability to contribute to the status and acceptance of the profession
- students must be enrolled in the program full-time
Winners receive a scroll and monetary prize offered by CNW Group.
Submissions are accepted from students in either English or French.
Entries must be received by April 18, 2013 at 5 pm ET.